Pro Controll’s EZ Mount mounts to the bow of many Jon or Utility boat with gunnels less than three inches wide and one inch deep. Then you mount your trolling motor to the EZ Mount the same as you would the transom of the boat.
EZ Mount – Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the maximum gunnel or top rail width that the mount will fit over?
- 3″ inches
- How far below the top rail or gunnel are the clamp screws?
- 1.125” inches to the top of the clap screws.
- What is the overall length?
- 9.38 inches
- What brand trolling motors work on this bracket?
- Any transom mount trolling motor works on this bracket regardless of brand.
- What is the maximum thrust motor that can be used on this bracket?
- Up to 80 lbs. thrust.
- Does the mount require assembly?
We’re here to help.
Great products are nothing without great service. If you have questions about any of our products or anything else you’ve read on our site, Pro Controll would love to hear from you. Just email or call us and we’ll get right back with you!