Weather delays, mechanical delays, fraud verification, age verification, and other issues are beyond our control and could potentially delay orders. Check the UPS and USPS websites for more information.
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
- Oversized shipments weighing more than 10 lbs. may take up to 5 business days for standard delivery.
- RM Industries does ship outside of the US and its territories, quoted separately.
- No orders shall be sent to a PO Box.
- All orders sent to a US military base must be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
- Flammable/hazardous items must be shipped UPS Ground.
- UPS business days do NOT include Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.
- USPS business days do NOT include Sundays or holidays.
- All shipments Free on Board (FOB) Kansas City, KS. Risk of loss is on the Purchaser during transport and shipment. Title to, and ownership of all goods passes from Seller to the Purchaser in Kansas City, Kansas, and the Purchaser takes all responsibility for the shipment. By arranging for transportation of the goods, Seller is providing a service to, and acting on behalf of Purchaser. By utilizing this service from Seller, Purchaser is representing that he/she is acting in a fashion compliant with his/her local and state laws regarding the purchase, transportation, and delivery of the goods. The Purchaser represents that he/she is of lawful age and has obtained any required permission, paid any required fees, is working through properly licensed intermediaries where required, is legally entitled to take possession of the goods, and is legally entitled to take quantities ordered.
- After three unsuccessful delivery attempts, UPS will return your package to RM Industries, Inc. All return freight charges will be passed on to the consumer.
SALES TAX INFORMATION
RM Industries, Inc. is NOT required to collect sales tax in the states of Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming, unless sales exceed $100,000 in that state or in some cases 200 transactions.
RM Industries, Inc. is required to collect sales tax in the state of Kansas.
Local taxes collected where applicable.